Sunday, June 19, 2005

I want to break free

Well, do you know anybody who hate their weekends?

There are people who hate theiw weekends. I hate my weekends, probably for a very unique reason.

I hate my weekends because, I have to wash my clothes weekend after weekend after every damn weekend. I tried several ways. I tried giving my clothes to the laundry, I tried washing machine, I tried every damn possible thing, but still ended up hand washing clothes every weekend. Damn, I want to break free. Queen, save me...

My friends gave several ideas, most of which were already tried out. Then, oneday I read somewhere... We have to think out of the box. mhmm, I like this idea.

I atlast broke free...

I hired a maid who washes my clothes every wonderful weekend ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home